Tombe

I wish to be free from curse of mormons.

21 posts in this topic

I lived in abuse from my baby years up. Abused by family, step family & mormon mother & mormon auntie. As well as some mormon others. Also i was abandoned temporarily to christian brothers boys home & was abused there too by catholics. They still stalk me. My family are all evil. Freemason & then my step family where i don't know who is more evil. I wish fro freedom  from the mormon & free mason evil. Every part of my body has been psychically assaulted. I can go on for hours. I would like to ask for advise & for energy to once & for all free myself. i have next to no friends. My reputation molested at every point. I know these freaks will never stop. I never had a relationship & have been celibate my whole life. I fear what mormons will do to a girl friend if i ever get one. I told royal commission into child abuse here everything & i know the mormons are pissed because of what i told the royal commission into child abuse. I am very inspired by Teal. gives me a lot of reassurance that I'm not alone. I am looking forward to getting Teals new book. i seek any wisdom i can to expose these evil freaks. I deman sexual freedom 7 freedom from violence, intimidation & terror! When the local mormon temple was opened 8 months before I woke up in park i n front of temple i suffered gang rape & attempted murder, i had to learn how to talk again because i was bashed & raped so bad. The night this happened i remember seeing many people in ceremonial white gowns with gold around the colar area, watching me as i was raped, bashed &tortured. Much happened this night September 2000. i am sure this was a ritualistic rape.

I do my best to have an outlook of 5th dementional love filled heart, spirit & mind set. See abundance of peace, love, happiness, joy, fun, wealth & friends.

Any advise & energy wishes will be much appreciated!

• Upvote 7

Hi Tombe.

It sounds like a difficult life so far that no doubt will require a lot of healing from. I am confident that you will find the healing you need in time if you search for it.

Considering your trauma you're actually very up-beat and positive and you should be really proud of yourself for that :)

Continue to seek healing and happiness. Keep watching Teal's videos and read the book. Keep searching.

One thing I am wondering is if it might be a good idea for you to relocate, in order to give yourself the best possible chance to undergo the full healing process successfully?

• Upvote 3

I would like to relocate is difficult I have to disappear. I am haunted & stalked. I know i will be good in end. I read chapter 1 & was very insightful. Looking forward to rest of the completion process!. I have to have eyes in the back of head with all the hassles I get. I fear they are trying to infect me with something atm.I have to be strong & remember coherence. One needs coherence to be able to commune with nature & the cosmos & to be able to be in health as i am in remission for cancer now 7+ years. These people have no moral code. If they did they wouldn't hunt me during my cancer treatment & recovery & do the evil things tome as a kid & adult . They are slavers, for real. So i am trying to build up a good network of friends to hang with, is hard when one is torn apart inside. the first chapter really spoke tome . I say i live in a concentration camp that follows me. Teal says that its a torture chamber she lived in. i am still in mine. I will fight on!!!

Thanks for your reply cvs!

• Upvote 2

In last 2-3 weeks been punched in back again. Not hard. But hard enough to aggravate my old back injury. I know some of this is military. I know they wont stop until i pledge as a slave or i am dead.

I grew up in a Mormon family as well. My stepmother tried to break me, as well as my brother. Luckily we both went back to our mother after a couple of years. Later on my Dad found out about it and told her that she would have to face us both for that, so she left. I'll never forget any of that, very young children subjected to physical, emotional and psychological abuse. We both were ready to rip her apart like wolves when we became teenagers, and it profoundly affected us. 

Anyhow, you may contact me for help on getting out. I'm not going to put much out in a public space like this because I am well aware of how hard a psychotic controlling force can work to stop someone. First of all, make sure that only you are able to access your email account. After that, I'll gladly help you out.

• Upvote 2

I went out Wednesday came home with a small bruise on my right shoulder. I went out Friday came home with a bruise on my left ankle. I went out today came home with a sore right elbow. All this attention. I went to police about the punches to my back in November 2016 & a cop who trains martial arts under one of my offenders( who used to be mormon) refused to help & refused to let me see video. Like usual all my injuries are a mental illness.

Edited by Tombe

Been hit multiple times. frontal lobe, shoulder back. Fortunately frontal lobe is healing. I think i need to get out of this country. Any healing wishes much appreciated. Was told by mormon mother not allowed to do black magic, that is study qi gong or study charkra meditations. she came over using mormon curses. I held special crystal. I dont know why the freaks have no depth of low or any sense of mercy. I can see them abusing me until my death bed if i dont get them off my back. I know that many angles from many different entities are harassing me.Part of it is for exposing elite paedophile ring.  Even a fanatical born again christain group. I wish that all christian group's would give me religious freedom & study spiirituality in peace. I am not evil & nor is qi gong , chinese medicine or charkra meditations or having clairvoyance or any other extra sensory perception. The christians belong in the middle age era. I wish they would all give me peace.

I need a way out!

I also need a lot of healing. The blows to my frontal lobe made it for a few weeks i could nt read or think & i was in 10/10 pain in my head. I am in remission for cancer & they all still hunt me!

My frontal lobe is slowly healing. I am finding it slowly eaiser to read. I have moments when reading is easy, then other moments when reading is a bit of a struggle. Not as bad as when i was first hit in frontal lobe. I am still being intimidated. I have some  one i though was a friend come over & he slightly hurt my elbow. I now have cut off everyone i know who is or has been bad to me. I am cutting off catholics mormons & idiots who bully me.

I am now trying to work on healing & work on getting a new circle of friends who arnt new world order fascists or gangsters or catholic or mormon or free mason. I am focusing on building friendships with love filled people who arent evil. This is what i am wishing to be in my circle.

I am still struggling with thought forms that beat me down. I am working on creating healthy thought forms to live a love filled fun life & heal my abuse & sexual trauma wounds.

Edited by Tombe

Still being stalked. Found out that Im Rh Negative bloodline. Also that Rh negative people have histroy of comuning with nature, its in our DNA. Some say iam too telepathic telekinetic & too emapthic, this is why some fanatical catholics & mormons harass me. I will have to disapear. Should have! need to figure way out i know this will not stop.

Mormon mother came over. Threatened me about pagan religions & to watch my mouth about bad mouthing mormons

I have to completely diisapear

Here in Australia we have a royal commission into child abuse. I told my story. I got screwed over at counselling. So i have lost my probably my last chance to get counselling. The offenders in my case have too much influence in government , being my step family , bio family, Mormons & free masons & an offender who runs a martial art club with many state & fed public servants. Due to this influence i am totally shut down, even from law firms. Denied police assistance, & called crazy when i am beaten up with all my evidence ignored. I have suffered torture in mental health. My human rights have been abused all my life & i have no legal way to fight. My case with police is a Mexican stand off. & in the mean time i never know when i will be hit again. I hope i never will be hurt again. I now have an injury to every joint & now it seems also i have brain damage. I also have a cold war with the Catholics due to my innate psychic ability & child abuse from a catholic boys home i stayed in as a kid.

Was remembering a couple of years ago i was propositioned on bus by 3 young mormon women wearing mormon badges. They invited me to "their place". I am suspicious they are fundamentalist mormons..

I also after reading am a bit concerned about my mormon mother threatening me due to my beliefs that aren't mormon & the mormon belief that the mormons can abuse & use violence to punish sinners. I have to break my own heart & stay away from her. These people are freaks. This punishment belief the mormons have explains a lot of shit they have done to me & why they do it.

I wish the mormons would get it through their heads I AM NO MORMON