AngelRose147

I need some help

8 posts in this topic

I need some help

Hello everyone, 

I am in great need of a medical intuitive.   Does anyone know of someone who is very good at what they do and can give me a call?  Thank you so much.  

I don't know if I am the person you need but i spent many years as a paramedic and had some amazing experiences during that time.  I'd be glad to try to help. What's going on?

• Upvote 1

On August 23, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Pastor George said:

I don't know if I am the person you need but i spent many years as a paramedic and had some amazing experiences during that time.  I'd be glad to try to help. What's going on?

Hello Pastor,

I frequently experience blackouts, time lapses, phantom paralysis and panic attacks from memories that I don't remember vividly.  I have been using "The Completion Process," much like a life practice now, and feel like I need a facilitator.  Thank you for reaching out. <3

Hello Rose,

If you are being triggered by memories that you don't remember clearly, then it may be that the memory was stored as a feeling or emotion not as a cognitive memory but more of a muscle memory. Ask yourself "when did I first feel like this?" or "what was happening in my life when I first felt this way?" Do you journal? Writing down accounts of theses events, Asking yourself what happened to trigger the event and what happened the first time you felt this way is a great way to begin to see the patterns that underlie these seemingly inexplicable events. What we are usually looking for are recurring patterns of feelings resulting from triggers that cause you to relive or replay previously traumatic experiences. What happened to cause you to feel this way?

In counseling we often ask, "why do you feel this way?" the answer was often "I don't know." because the person was being triggered by a somatic or muscle memory of an event so traumatic that the conscious mind was unable to process and store it at the time it occurred. An example might be a car wreck where events were so sudden, unexpected and traumatic as to leave the person with just a flash of lights and sound followed by silence and disorientation. Later in life that person experiences moments when the smell of hot metal or burning rubber triggers feelings of disorientation and hallucinations of lights and sounds that are actually stored memory that are re-experienced not remembered.

Does this make any sense to you? If so let me know. If not tell me more about your experiences, triggers and resulting feelings.

Be Blessed!

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Pastor George said:

Hello Rose,

If you are being triggered by memories that you don't remember clearly, then it may be that the memory was stored as a feeling or emotion not as a cognitive memory but more of a muscle memory. Ask yourself "when did I first feel like this?" or "what was happening in my life when I first felt this way?" Do you journal? Writing down accounts of theses events, Asking yourself what happened to trigger the event and what happened the first time you felt this way is a great way to begin to see the patterns that underlie these seemingly inexplicable events. What we are usually looking for are recurring patterns of feelings resulting from triggers that cause you to relive or replay previously traumatic experiences. What happened to cause you to feel this way?

In counseling we often ask, "why do you feel this way?" the answer was often "I don't know." because the person was being triggered by a somatic or muscle memory of an event so traumatic that the conscious mind was unable to process and store it at the time it occurred. An example might be a car wreck where events were so sudden, unexpected and traumatic as to leave the person with just a flash of lights and sound followed by silence and disorientation. Later in life that person experiences moments when the smell of hot metal or burning rubber triggers feelings of disorientation and hallucinations of lights and sounds that are actually stored memory that are re-experienced not remembered.

Does this make any sense to you? If so let me know. If not tell me more about your experiences, triggers and resulting feelings.

Be Blessed!

It definitely does make sense.  My main problem is that I have so many triggers coming up at once, that it is so difficult to simply slow them down and take them on one at a time.  Everything is literally flashing before me at once, and my vibration is so screwed up right now that I don't really know what to do.  Some triggers have so many painful memories tied to them, that it's difficult for me to decide which one needs my attention the most, because it feels like all of them do.  I've disassociated, fallen into self destructive patterns, and have literally been swarmed up into a circle of complete chaos.  So now, I am doing everything I can to stay calm and collected while running after my little one. . . 

When overwhelmed with the dayly chaos of life it seems to be necessary to resort to a return to the basics of our spiritual disciplines. Where do you find peace? Can you find even a few minutes to meditate? I've found that even a few minutes spent alone listening to meditation music really helps to rise above the triggers and begin to be able to put them in perspective. It's a cumulative process, that's why we call them disciplines. I like the meditation music on you tube. Spend time listening to Teal's YouTube videos on getting to the heart of your illness and understanding triggers. It sounds like you are already using the Completion Process this way as a daily practice.  Are you eating well and healthy? Taking the little one for a walk is better than chasing, you get to lead, set the pace find a park or just a tree, green pastures, still waters still restore the soul. I believe in you! you can do this, one step at a time, one moment at a time. and in time all will be revealed. Do you have a mantra? Baba Ram dass suggests "Lord Jesus, son of God, Have Mercy on me." For those of us who follow Christ. or Om madne padme Om. Or what ever works for you and brings you peace.

• Upvote 1

Hello! I am just wondering if you have any experience with QHHT or quantum healing hypnosis technique? I feel like it might help you... I found it most beneficial.

• Upvote 2