Adrian3035

Can you guys help me with something?

4 posts in this topic

Hi all.

I just wanted to ask for some help. I have read Teals "Down the Laproscope" blog and she mentioned there that the collective desire helped her to heal.  This gave me the idea that perhaps we could all help each other out with manifesting desires. Right now one of my desires is to have muscular, healthy and fit body. I want this to feel good about myself and to generally feel better.  I thought if you guys would have a desire for this particular desire to manifest for me it could happen quicker through the collective desire. Also if all of us share each other desires we could collectively help each other to manifest them quicker. What do you guys think?

• Upvote 2

I think, this may actually work, but, its ok not to have people involved, because whatever you desire, it is created instantaneously, its just a matter of focusing it into he material world. We are all the most powerful creators in the universe, says the Arcturians and Teal herself, humans are the best apparently.

Sounds like a great experiment! I'm down for it. Fri now on every time I think of Adrian I will think healthy and fit... ?.

On 8/19/2016 at 9:46 AM, Damon is Awesome said:

I think, this may actually work, but, its ok not to have people involved, because whatever you desire, it is created instantaneously, its just a matter of focusing it into he material world. We are all the most powerful creators in the universe, says the Arcturians and Teal herself, humans are the best apparently.

I heard this before and in my head It makes sense but why I'm I not extremely wealthy yet? 

Lol

8 hours ago, Veronica Soto said:

Sounds like a great experiment! I'm down for it. Fri now on every time I think of Adrian I will think healthy and fit... ?.

I heard this before and in my head It makes sense but why I'm I not extremely wealthy yet? 

Lol

Hahah depends on your definition of wealth, to me I am wealthy, I look around me and I have A home, food, water, a wealthy mind, I remember a quote from Ralph smart who said "some people who have everything have nothing, and those who have nothing have everything"

• Upvote 1