EverlyWoods732

In between life or death

6 posts in this topic

I don't know where my life path is leading me to. At one point I knew exactly what I wanted and who wanted to become. I wish suicide wasn't such a big deal but it is to people. I'm just waiting for the right time, I wanna know life without fear. I wanna know peace again. But I am in between leaving or staying for what I think is gonna be endless circles & not reaching what I envisioned... 

• Upvote 1

quoteing.jpg

What will suicide give you? Peace? You said you want to know peace again. Then go after peace. What makes you feel peaceful? Maybe it's imagining lying on the sand beside sea shore. Maybe it's watching a baby, a kitten or a puppy sleeping. 

Talk to me, send me a message if you feel like it. We can talk about it all. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/19/2016 at 4:09 AM, EverlyWoods732 said:

I don't know where my life path is leading me to. At one point I knew exactly what I wanted and who wanted to become. I wish suicide wasn't such a big deal but it is to people. I'm just waiting for the right time, I wanna know life without fear. I wanna know peace again. But I am in between leaving or staying for what I think is gonna be endless circles & not reaching what I envisioned... 

Feel the same way sometimes

• Upvote 1

Elif is right, staying in contact with others is really important, especially if you're feeling suicidal. Keep talking to people, don't isolate yourself as it's unlikely to make you feel better. I don't have any answers on how you can find purpose, identity and peace, but keeping in contact with others will help you stick around long enough to find those things in future x

@EverlyWoods732 totally dude stay tune with us here in the forums an come to a meet up. We love you! 

I agree with Teal Swan's suggestion of what will death want you to do an then let's get you to go do that! 

Write to us. 

On August 18, 2016 at 9:09 PM, EverlyWoods732 said:

I'm just coming out of a phase similar to yours my friend... It's hard I now that feeling of being "uprooted" from a previous mindset. You think you have it all figured out but all the sudden life seems to have other ideas for you... There's no point in looking back to what already past. This is the time to look toward the horizon and to wield your shield of faith knowing the universe is always acting in your favor. Your guides wouldn't have taken you off one path without reason, they put you on another one. My friend, you need to take courage to heart and walk the uncharted lands before you. It might just lead you to the seven cities of gold you were looking for ?. 

As for the suicidal feelings, I struggled with suicidal thoughts my whole life. My soul is old and is getting tired of the densness of this world. What helps me when dealing with suicidal thoughts is just start talking to myself about it. I weigh everything: pros, cons, impact, family, but most importantly the next move after suicide. And I got news for you, the only thing to do after you commit suicide is to come back to life... Don't believe me Teal did a whole video on suicide. As I said earlier, take courage to heart and look unto the horizon not with fear, but with hope and resolution. I promise you you'll be happy and proud of your decision

• Upvote 1