JuliaKing

Feeling alot of troubles

4 posts in this topic

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 0:30 PM, PeaceeLove said:

I have really bad Cptsd. I can't work because the anxiety is horrible. I don't have the money for counseling. And I'm just ready to give up on life. On top of that, I don't like the way my family treats me.  I'm just really ashamed at my situation in life.

-I have no kids

-I'm willing and able to do housekeeping /dog sitting

Please PM me if you have an offer.

On 18 August 2016 at 5:30 PM, PeaceeLove said:

I have really bad Cptsd. I can't work because the anxiety is horrible. I don't have the money for counseling. And I'm just ready to give up on life. On top of that, I don't like the way my family treats me.  I'm just really ashamed at my situation in life.

-I have no kids

-I'm willing and able to do housekeeping /dog sitting

Please PM me if you have an offer.

Hello, you are going through a very difficult time I see, I want you I do something that will change your life if you haven't done it already. I want you to buy both of teals first two books and read them, what u will did is the second one gets u literally out of the depths of hell with self love, and the first one gives practical stuff to create your own life and how powerful u really are. You have absolutely ntohing to be ashamed of , you have every right to feel the way u do, where do u live as well cus maybe u can meet someone close by on this website or even a practitioner, u can contact one of them now and they will respond to help you

• Upvote 2