LaucherJunge

how to find the moment in your childhood where needs were not met

4 posts in this topic

I just watched teals workshop from phoenix 2016 and there was a perfect match for my biggest issue in my life the red haired women with the problem that she could not stop a relationship even though she already got dumped which was caused by a relationship with her mother that was like inconsistent, which is also the case for me. Im basically the same just in male and like hyperemotional.
So i already had great success with childhood trauma in like no time but the problem is that i kinda dont remember alot i dont even know what could be the time span where the trauma really happened someone has any advice how to get to it?

Edited by LaucherJunge

Maybe you're not supposed to remember now. If you were supposed to heal a memory, it would surface, to some degree. At least the feeling of it would come up. Or else you would be triggered auditorily, or visually, or from other senses. Something that reminded you of that trauma would trigger you.
Completion process happens as it should be. There is no rushing to this. The memory surfaces when it should. Forcing it might cause further trauma. 
So, just work with whatever you have in this moment. You can heal from this point as well. You would be opening the gateways for further, bigger healing. 

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

So i already had great success with childhood trauma in like no time but the problem is that i kinda dont remember alot i dont even know what could be the time span where the trauma really happened someone has any advice how to get to it?

Life itself will put you in the situations where you will realize yourself that something doesn't feel right. For ex., i didn't know how to role play with my son when he started getting different toys. Turned out that i never really played as a child  (or wasn't played with). I recieved my first Barbie doll at the age of 9,5 when most girls were already done playing and had completely different things in mind.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the answers. So i think the best thing i can do at the moment is continue as i did and eventually new memories will come up, also i just ordered teals new book the completion process to know everything about it.

• Upvote 1