Elif

What do you want New Society to look like?

15 posts in this topic

Teal talked about a massive destruction, for a new, in alignment society to take place.

What does new society look like to you?

For me, in a nutshell, I want an emotionally safe world to live in. Where people thrive. Our emotional needs are met. We are conscious of our emotional nature. As a result, there's no discrimination because understanding takes place. Because there is conmection at a deep level. There's an understanding that we are all humans, and aren't that different from each other after all. Another result of this kind of emotionally safe world is growth. Expansion will be happening at a higher rate, because of less trauma. 

And after we manifest this, I'll probably do whatever I want to do in that moment. I'll garden, be interested in music, play an instrument, do something related to design, cook raw or vegan food... I'll connect with people. There will be frequent gatherings where we talk about subjects and exchange ideas, as we sip homemade tea, and snack on raw cookies.

Write this too. What will you do after we manifest the new society you wanted?

• Upvote 3

Well, all the disaster doesn't have to be as bad as predicted or made out to be if we as people take certain actions and alter the way we all respond to people.

And by so doing, i think we can easily avoid all those destructive futures people talk about, even those talks about " what will the earth be like in ***************** years?"  and stuff like that.  i watched a video recently and it freaked me out a bit.. not stuff i wasn't already scared of even at a young age and got consumed with the intense fear and torturous times all beings will go through at those points..    I don't want any of that to happen at all.. gosh.. if it seemed to be inevitable.. I'd have to go out of body right now and thwart it entirely.. x__x;  the world is already entering the age of Aquarius and alot of astrology stuff is really making it's come back, so many people are becoming more knowledgeable and taking up such ancient and powerful professions.  Through Teal Swan, Diana Cooper, and many other amazing people.  i have come to the conclusion again that it will be a graceful movement and all will be raised to Gaia's  new frequency.  and which is why so many people are waking up and climbing over to the other side of the fence, to live the life  that we've always wanted.   We are lead to believe we as a species are ugly, on every level, and to hate the world we live on.. we as a whole hardly even gotten the chance to  truly connect with Gaia for example.

I believe in the graceful shift.  Much like the arte of Aikido.  =3  Much love to you all.  We are making our way to the golden age.  and  ,uch success go to Teal and her campaign to turn the government on their heads and all that good stuff.  this has been stuff i've been imagining being reality since i was little.  and seeing the connection to older societies when everything was different from now.. the way we respected one another is almost gone nowadays.. and it's sad.

Destruction to wash away the old to allow the new to emerge from the ruins. Many will perish but those are the ones who are stuck in the old paradigm. The future generations will rebuild a new world, a new society. This takes time, probably centuries. More empaths or gifted people will populate the earth and they will be leaders. 

What I want to see is some real education for the children, all of them. More respect to mother nature, just like what the natives did is a good example. No more hiding or secrets from the government.  And people following their passions is what I like to see more of. Ultimately, I want to see that fear bubble pop so everyone can live freely.

• Upvote 4

On 8/17/2016 at 11:18 AM, Elif said:

Teal talked about a massive destruction, for a new, in alignment society to take place.

What does new society look like to you?

For me, in a nutshell, I want an emotionally safe world to live in. Where people thrive. Our emotional needs are met. We are conscious of our emotional nature. As a result, there's no discrimination because understanding takes place. Because there is conmection at a deep level. There's an understanding that we are all humans, and aren't that different from each other after all. Another result of this kind of emotionally safe world is growth. Expansion will be happening at a higher rate, because of less trauma. 

And after we manifest this, I'll probably do whatever I want to do in that moment. I'll garden, be interested in music, play an instrument, do something related to design, cook raw or vegan food... I'll connect with people. There will be frequent gatherings where we talk about subjects and exchange ideas, as we sip homemade tea, and snack on raw cookies.

Write this too. What will you do after we manifest the new society you wanted?

i like the sound of that! we dont need more technology, we just need our feelings to paid attention to

• Upvote 1

@Jan_A that's exactly what I was thinking. We're already good at technology. We already have developed our intellect and mental abilities so much. It's time to do the same for emotional intelligence.

• Upvote 1

I really love @Keeper ideas on this. However...I'm feeling a bit down because if that's the case I'm thinking 'well, you're not going to live in the new reality in this life so what's really the purpose of being stuck in this current mass hysteria?'

Am I the only one who feels this way?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Giulia said:

I'm feeling a bit down because if that's the case I'm thinking 'well, you're not going to live in the new reality in this life so what's really the purpose of being stuck in this current mass hysteria?'

We're like pioneers of some sort, to set the stage for the future generations. The new reality will be birthed from the people who desires change. As we hold on to that desire, more people will desire change and it will snowball into legions. Our purpose here is to be the change you want to see in this world and the torch will be passed down.

I have this feeling and knowing that I'm coming back to earth, to finish what I started.

A evolution is taking place and it's in the minds and hearts of humanity and I am proud to be the forerunners.

Have an awesome day everyone :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:

We will focus on the subjects kids are good at in school and not the ones that they are not so good at, we would stop putting everyone in the same box. 

• Upvote 1

Dear all, can we just be a bitz mor specific.... I am desperately seeking like minded people in and around Berlin, Germany, who would like to move to the countryside, old farm house eg, and do organic biological farming as well as providing a safe emonional place... after all ...we dont live from "ideal theaory but need to do something for our living. If I find 5 people and everyone could invest like 10000 euro, we could buy some land in Mecklenburg Vorpommern wher agricultural land is still available for around a euro the sm and we could liev there.... but seems as if Germans play it too safe.... I am a 50 year old teacher myself and really cannot work 50000sm soil with grain or corn or animals all by myself.... SO PLEASE spread the message. I am serious. I need YOU. <3 Regine

I want to be in mostly self sustainable communities with an emphasis on the local area but I still want to have access to other parts of the world via Internet and technology 

I am fascinated and curious about this question... The future is unwritten and I agree with Teal that the collective life path is slower then the individual life path. When the green revolution happened in the '70's, nobody expected technology to create enough food for the worlds population and some predicted massive die off of humans even back then. I see technology as the trickster card. It can create beauty and horror... and we are in the age of aquarious ( or entering it? Im still unsure. Feels like we are there from my gut) which is the expansion of technology. I am not a complete techno optimist, but I think some combo of it with the technology of the feminine (being authentic and emoting freely, and freeing up our sexuality and so much more), is going to be an interesting mix of unpredictable ingredients. So i see biotechnology and bionics creating superhumans, with strength and sight and abilities we have never experienced. As well as a radical expansion of our shadow side of humanity and how to integrate that. I doubt we will move to a pastoral way of life with the tech available; but connection to the earth and a harmonious way of living is a must. It's vague, I know. But the future is always a bit blurry; even for seers.

• Upvote 1