Sign in to follow this  
Sophia Spirit

sadness after meditating

7 posts in this topic

I had this one really weird experience right after meditating when I started crying out of no where. It was so weird because when I was meditating I was feeling so much peace, love, and bliss and then when I opened my eyes I just started crying like a baby for about 10 minutes. I felt so much sadness and the only explanation I have for feeling and reacting that way is that the feelings of love and peacefulness went away when I opened my eyes, and so I was sad that it went away. I also felt a lot in that moment as if I was stuck here on earth when my real home was somewhere in the sky. I never felt that intense of an emotion before. Any thoughts?

• Upvote 3

I've cried after meditation but mine was more from feeling thankful. Since you feel sad afterwards maybe you could try the completion process to dig deeper and find out exactly why you feel that way. Worth a try!

This world can be heaven or hell. Count your blessings here on earth and plan things to look forward to. It's a scary time to be alive and we need to hold onto the little things. <3

• Upvote 1

Those negative emotions surfaced for you to heal and let go of because you meditated. While in meditation, both fear and love come to the surface. It also sounds like you are a Star Seed or a Soul that originated from another planet. Star Seeds are usually from planets full of love.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 2

Once you have healed those negative emotions, don't look back at them since you are done with them. Just let them go and focus on the positive emotions. Emotions are energy and they come and go. The more you let emotions flow, the faster the healing becomes. Healing is a purging process and what gets purged is fear and when you are completely done healing, you will be all love. By going back and over analyzing the experience of the negative emotions, you are just going to relive them and that is unnecessary.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1