Esoterics101

Who migrated from teal tribe?

16 posts in this topic

Hey guys this is esoterics101, just looking for old ties to the tribe. I mentioned setting up a gaming platform version of the tirbe, essentially a way to connect to eachother and strangers to discuss metaphysics via online gaming. Any one on  ps4 or xbox one look for esoterics101, look for the koi fish. Not sure whos around, but like i said before, I AM an old and dear friend to some and a weird stranger to others... 

Namaste

• Upvote 1

hey, Esoterics101, its weird to have memories of a place that isn't even physical lol. I had to make a new one, so whatever I had on my old account on the old tealtribe is all lost.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Esoterics101 said:

Hey garnet, long time no see

Use tag option for people see your reply here or their quotes))

How have you been?

Alive, finally got an internet connection worth something. Doubt ill be here long wanna get a group together to start discussing spirit in real time. Meaning to start player to player voice  chat and such... been spending time rebuilding my families wealth structures. How have you been?  

I'm here! Been here for a while. I'm into PC gaming though. Last console I had was a PS 2 :P. I gave it up after I got my first PC and discovered  Neverwinter Nights. Currently I am playing Skyrim.

• Upvote 1

I is here also. Is it just me or did the majority of "old Tribers" simply vanish when this new forum became a thing?

Or maybe they were so attached to that old forum page that they felt loss that they didnt bother joining this new thing?

Well everyone has their reasons of course. I just feel that so many names i used to recognize are not here...or maybe they re-named themselves :P 
Then again this means only those who seeks likemindedness and have an interest in Teals work stays true to that, stays with changes and those who are less interested drops out.

11 hours ago, Esoterics101 said:

Alive, finally got an internet connection worth something. Doubt ill be here long wanna get a group together to start discussing spirit in real time. Meaning to start player to player voice  chat and such... been spending time rebuilding my families wealth structures. How have you been?  

Yep, welcome back.

21 minutes ago, Jerry Tyfting said:

I is here also. Is it just me or did the majority of "old Tribers" simply vanish when this new forum became a thing?

Or maybe they were so attached to that old forum page that they felt loss that they didnt bother joining this new thing?

Well everyone has their reasons of course. I just feel that so many names i used to recognize are not here...or maybe they re-named themselves :P 
Then again this means only those who seeks likemindedness and have an interest in Teals work stays true to that, stays with changes and those who are less interested drops out.

maybe they just wanted out , because their energy level bottomed out.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, PROFIT said:

I used to be a gamer and then my ps3 controller broke, I kept telling myself to buy a new controller but never got around it and then I kinda lost interest and haven't played  since. That was like 2 years ago BUT Its a good thing because it made room for other things for me to focus on. Video games are all right, its just not my thing anymore. 

You or someone should make a GTA5 crew for TT members, that and if they ever come out with a sequel to Tlou are the only things that would convince me to invest in a ps4. :)

Essentially this is the core idea, mowing down hookers and shooting eachother... sure why not. Ive invested in an xbox1 and ps4, i also have an alienware gaming rig for straight up pc gaming. Twitch and so forth are in the works but i wanna find a few from the tribe first. The jump to VR is also happening but for now its mostly just 360 videos, oculus is giving me some issues so far. I wanna have digital outings too, take people along in 360 video so we can share a joint around a fire on mt shasta or let you guys get a birds eye view via drone footage. The initial videos will be viewable on your phones with or without a vr setup.