WildSage

Burning Man

8 posts in this topic

Actually; I'm not going.....but I want to.  I'm hoping to make 2017 my year!!  Was hoping to connect with Teal Tribers who want to experience the Burn, and Playa veterans.  

Also; Im headed out that direction (not all the way, but pretty close) and was gonna see if anyone needed a ride.  

Edited by 4SacredMedicines
  • Upvote 2

I would love to go. :D like seriously would love to go but I think only if I have teal tribers by my side. Love the idea of recruiting for intentional community members at Burning man, that is pure awesomeness! Haha.... fricking @WildSage :$:love-struck-yahoo-emoticon:

• Upvote 1

Burning Man is not for me. Just the thought of my energy field being a part of that is exhausting. I can't even go to a small party sober and not feel drained the next day. Got to work on those boundaries :)

• Upvote 1

On 11/1/2016 at 9:28 PM, nuia said:

Burning Man is not for me. Just the thought of my energy field being a part of that is exhausting. I can't even go to a small party sober and not feel drained the next day. Got to work on those boundaries :)

wow

i resonate so much. i used to freak out thinking about burning man but as i am growing i am more and more keen to experience it but with the right support next to me. i know this is a condition i am posing on that experience but yeah... first find my tribe and my people, which is here.. Teal Tribe.

• Upvote 1