joneziii

Evolution & Reincarnation

8 posts in this topic

Hello there!

If evolution did indeed occur over time here on earth as well as in the entire infinity of space and all that exists, then where did souls come from? Did they too evolve from some other particle or energy? And if so do they continue to multiple as the population of every living being expands? AND, what about reincarnation!? How did this become a belief, (I can easily feel the erg  to believe, it seems appealing to keep coming back because death and regrets are intimidating.) But why? To serve your purpose, to learn what your soul seeks? And again why? I guess the questions and thoughts can run too deep at this point. 

Just currious on others opinions!???

• Upvote 2

just below source perspective(god/all that is/love) are like these clouds of perspectives, soul groups, and they can be all over the universe, not just earth, it would be a slightly different perspective with its own default mode, you can override it and go crazy and do whatever you want, but that default soul mode is there, the you when you die. I don't like hierarchy, but some souls can be more experienced I guess or advanced, a lot of lives helping people/beings evolve on their planets, like my soul has done this a million times what's 1 more time going to hurt? we evolve on a individual level, but also as a whole, like humans in 100 years will know about spirituality and it wont be a belief, just another discovery, but the old paradigm has to go down for that to happen, consciousness and the reality outside are the same, so to go to a higher dimension you have to use your conscious, measure all you want in 3d, you wont find it. when it switched to a belief to a knowing, then we evolved a little bit lol but its a individual experience, since everyone is in their own reality, there's no one true reality here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joneziii said:

Hello there!

If evolution did indeed occur over time here on earth as well as in the entire infinity of space and all that exists, then where did souls come from? Did they too evolve from some other particle or energy? And if so do they continue to multiple as the population of every living being expands? AND, what about reincarnation!? How did this become a belief, (I can easily feel the erg  to believe, it seems appealing to keep coming back because death and regrets are intimidating.) But why? To serve your purpose, to learn what your soul seeks? And again why? I guess the questions and thoughts can run too deep at this point. 

Just currious on others opinions!???

My current understanding of evolution and reincarnation is that incarnation of souls into physical bodies, which are temporary vehicles, plays a big part in the evolution of our souls.

Multiple incarnations into physical bodies at different points in "time", in different countries and cultures and choosing between being male or female, along with other options and so on, gives the soul many different opportunities for new experiences, new perceptions, etc., all for the purpose of the evolution of the soul. Some souls evolve and advance sooner than others.

There is also a belief out there in Internet Land by some that reincarnation is a trap; that the famous "white light tunnel" is a deception designed by negative ET's to keep human souls "contained" in continuous cycles of reincarnating back here onto earth so they can continue to parasitically feed off the human energies of negative emotions, pain, suffering, anger, fear, hate, etc. Those who hold this belief feel like our lives here on earth are a matrix prison, and that after you die, you go through the white light tunnel to an afterlife area, where you are given a life review by...entities.....and get lied to, manipulated and screwed over into accepting another temporary physical incarnation of suffering and generating more "loosh" (a Robert Monroe term) for the neg entities to feast on. I also don't recall any mention of soul growth or evolution in the material of those who hold this or a similar belief.

However, those who hold the above-mentioned belief or something similar don't offer very certain or convincing alternatives as to what you can do after a physical body death. They'll say something like, "Whatever you do, don't go through the white light tunnel!!". According to this fear-based belief, if a soul doesn't go through the white light tunnel, what else can it do? What other options are there? Those who hold this belief have no definite answers. Some say that souls who stick around earth and don't go through the white light tunnel become ghosts, which may explain a lot. Fortunately, most souls do move on, or will so eventually.

I know about this belief because I used to believe it for over a year. It's a fear based belief that doesn't really serve or help you.

I read the book Journey of Souls by Michael Newton a while back and it resonated with me in a really good way. What the author describes in his book that happens to the human soul after death makes a lot more sense then the above fear based belief, is MUCH more reassuring and comforting and seems to be a more "realistic" description of what human souls experience in the afterlife.

So, the process of soul evolution can be either be like a school of learning, or a matrix prison, depending on your perspective. Or it can perhaps seem like a combination of some of both. Myself, personally, I believe there is a divine purpose for reincarnation, which is to ultimately help souls evolve in consciousness and to eventually fully reunite with Source at some point. And even then, our souls journeys won't end. : )

In this life though in the meantime, we are all going to believe something and revise them as we go based on new information. What are we going to believe and why? Does it really help and benefit us and others or not?

Edited by Sephiroth88
  • Upvote 4

Also, according to the info in the book Journey of Souls, souls can and will eventually reach a point in their evolution where reincarnation into a physical body will no longer be needed or necessary. They have apparently learned enough lessons, knowledge and so on and can "graduate" to higher stages of evolution. These souls can become like "junior" spirit guides and progress in that "profession" or whatever you want to call it. There are also many other things that advanced souls can learn and do besides being a spirit guide. Michael Newton's second book Destiny of Souls goes into some detail about this.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Neptune said:

Some can see auras. Have we all already evolved with these latent abilities? Can we activate it? Are only some gifted with these genetics?

I think I am healthy but this western world makes me sick. I can see auras at night, have had so many out of body experiences that I have some sort of the model down of reality, how emotions create a geometric pattern over you and it effects your body in a positive or negative way. even telekinesis is real. and the world outside of me doesn't believe that, and aren't connected to their higher self. on a soul level I'm here just to be here, but I don't like it here, in western society, im sure other spots in the world are heaven, but this place makes me sick, literally lol.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Alex7 said:

I think I am healthy but this western world makes me sick. I can see auras at night, have had so many out of body experiences that I have some sort of the model down of reality, how emotions create a geometric pattern over you and it effects your body in a positive or negative way. even telekinesis is real. and the world outside of me doesn't believe that, and aren't connected to their higher self. on a soul level I'm here just to be here, but I don't like it here, in western society, im sure other spots in the world are heaven, but this place makes me sick, literally lol.

This is a hard time to be alive I think. Lots to change

• Upvote 1

Journey of Souls by Michael Newton is such an interesting book and I think will give you a lot of answers and explanation. I really began to believe in reincarnation after reading that book.

• Upvote 1