Ashenwolf

What Teal swan Means to me

7 posts in this topic

I was introduced to Teal Swan when i was 17 years old

I am 21 years old

I am a starseed; orginiated in Lyra, Arcturus, Sirius, Andromeda, Alpha Centuria

When  i was 17 years old i was suicidal

I now love myself

and as Teal has taught me to love myself and be true to my purpose here on earth as she has allowed me to be authentic and created support with her words.

I am now ready to live a life of service (as matt khan Teaches)

I am a qigong teacher of shibashi Taichi

I plan on creating community and teaching people meditation and health

like the life I am now living

- Ashley

• Upvote 6

Amazing. I'm just starting my journey with Teal's guidance. Very excited as I feel like I have a lot to gain.

What do you love about yourself? I suppose it isn't necessary to answer that question seeing as we are all innately worthy of self love but nice to hear specifics if they can be teased out.

Edited by Ollie
  • Upvote 1

Teal Swan has helped me a great deal on my journey from self hatred to self love. She was the first person to explain to me, I was okay as I was. This revelation paved the way for incredible amounts of expansion, so I love Teal and hope she continues in her work, many blessings to her <3 

I found  out about Teal Swan around several months ago, I like her she seems deeply spiritual and has given me comfort and answered a couple of my deeper questions. Or should I say provided me confirmation of my believes I already had, and helped me to feel more confident with my intuition.

I haven't tried her completion process properly yet, but will do

• Upvote 1

@Ashenwolf I'm curious, how did you discover where you originally came from? I've been wondering where I'm originally from. I feel so distant from the Earth and detached from society. I've left my body before and found myself several miles away from Earth's atmosphere, looking at Earth with this unexplainable feeling of dread that I would have to return. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Micah said:

@Ashenwolf I'm curious, how did you discover where you originally came from? I've been wondering where I'm originally from. I feel so distant from the Earth and detached from society. I've left my body before and found myself several miles away from Earth's atmosphere, looking at Earth with this unexplainable feeling of dread that I would have to return. 

you can get hypnotized Micah and see in your akashic record. even experience what you are when you aren't this body, soul group and all that.

• Upvote 1