Damon is Awesome

Need help, diving deep and lots coming up, overhwlemed

10 posts in this topic

Ok, so when I actually dive deep into the process, what is coming up everytime I feel my sensations Is back pain, my throat hurts and I feel sick yet my stomach constricts and the breathing becomes shallow, I have asked when is the first time I have felt this way twice, the first I thought was a memory the second was just a feeling, I thought I integrated both time and also my body starts to shake, my hands and legs, its like I want to run or get angry, but I don't know what to do please help anyone.

Shaking is fine. That's just your body's reaction.

On 8/15/2016 at 0:56 PM, Damon is Awesome said:

, my throat hurts 

Try to use sound and see if this helps.

4 hours ago, Garnet said:

Shaking is fine. That's just your body's reaction.

Try to use sound and see if this helps.

Don't worry I got most of it sorted, I think it is most likely because of this huge shift a lot of stuff coming up to be integrated.

Just now, Garnet said:

Damon, sing then :D

hahah, I cant sing, but for you I will dance :) haha in all seriousness I'm a good dancer, I self taught during first year of uni then during 2nd term everytime I wnet out a girl would walk up to me saying I'm a really good dancer haha then a guy walked up to me during term 3 for the first time and asked if I was micheal Jackson, I said I'm the indian version hahah. But I basically 'studied' hip hop and street dancing but I'm in love with Argentine Tango dancing and will take that up in the second year and maybe even classical ballroom dancing. I'm a guy who can dance basically hahah

Good to hear you figured it out! When Im ready to really dive into the completion process I may get help from a practitioner. The few times I've tried I feel so much resistance and defenses come up. It may take me awhile to heal, but way worth it!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Damon is Awesome said:

hahah, I cant sing, but for you I will dance :) haha in all seriousness I'm a good dancer, I self taught during first year of uni then during 2nd term everytime I wnet out a girl would walk up to me saying I'm a really good dancer haha then a guy walked up to me during term 3 for the first time and asked if I was micheal Jackson, I said I'm the indian version hahah. But I basically 'studied' hip hop and street dancing but I'm in love with Argentine Tango dancing and will take that up in the second year and maybe even classical ballroom dancing. I'm a guy who can dance basically hahah

I remember that you're into movies. Maybe you could record  a video of you dancing so we all can see your talents? :)

• Upvote 2

Remember to validate all sensations in body also~ "I am here with you, I see you, I hear you." etc .,.Our bodies are so brilliant. They remember and know Everything!!  Trapped emotions, everything! Listen!!   Dance with your eyes closed, feel, ask questions and listen.   And yes, record it.. lol   Blessings~

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Garnet said:

I remember that you're into movies. Maybe you could record  a video of you dancing so we all can see your talents? :)

Haha that's an awesome memory, if one of my friends manages to record me dancing well then hell yeah I'll show it to the world ???

1 hour ago, joneziii said:

Good to hear you figured it out! When Im ready to really dive into the completion process I may get help from a practitioner. The few times I've tried I feel so much resistance and defenses come up. It may take me awhile to heal, but way worth it!!

Thanks so much, yeah I basically messages angelica one night then the next morning it was still up but I was watching teals latest interview and she said shadow work can be done with movie characters and I realised exactly what it was so I did the compeltion process and it worked out!and then I told angelica I figured it all out 

30 minutes ago, Vala Dawn Fawn said:

Remember to validate all sensations in body also~ "I am here with you, I see you, I hear you." etc .,.Our bodies are so brilliant. They remember and know Everything!!  Trapped emotions, everything! Listen!!   Dance with your eyes closed, feel, ask questions and listen.   And yes, record it.. lol   Blessings~

Yeah that's what I did but couldn't seem to get the emotion but like I said in one of the above replies teals latest interview was a god send! But yes definetly I will keep listening to my body reactions 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Damon is Awesome said:

Haha that's an awesome memory, if one of my friends manages to record me dancing well then hell yeah I'll show it to the world ???

That would be awesome, Damon :D

• Upvote 1