Kikipocodot

How do I find this balance?

4 posts in this topic

How do I find the balance between becoming more positive while believing negative emotions aren't bad? Why encourage movement away from negative vibrations towards positive vibrations if painful emotions aren't bad?

In my experience the negative emotions that are painful become neutral or even positive if you have no resistance to them, also i think painful emotions are not exactly the same thing as negative vibrations, you can have high vibratory negative emotions in my opinion because what you perceieve as negative is just subjective and if you are not in alignement with your eternal self it may be positive at the end of the day.
You also have to differenciate the negative emotions that you already have subconciously in you and the ones that you create by new thoughts but ultimately i would say if you think your purpose in life is to know what pain means the best way to learn what it means would be the opposite so it would be to experience bliss the absence of all pain. If you are here to know what bliss means you have to experience pain in order to really know it.

Edited by LaucherJunge

I'm a human so that means I'll always be somewhat fucked up and "flawed". when I have to pretend that I'm perfect and that's the standard I have to reach, that's an impossible standard to reach. I have my connection to my higher self, but the emotional roller coaster is very normal down here. the highs are high and the lows and low. the day after the negative day where the emotions just come up and you allow it is when you get a new perspective and new insights I've noticed, that's the positive about negative emotions.

On 8/15/2016 at 6:01 AM, Kikipocodot said:

How do I find the balance between becoming more positive while believing negative emotions aren't bad? Why encourage movement away from negative vibrations towards positive vibrations if painful emotions aren't bad?

Your question reminds me of Teal's videos on 'Spirituality'. If I remember correctly, 'Spirituality 101' is learning about how thoughts create ones reality and the power of Positivity. Then, 'Spirituality 2.0' is all about Shadow Work and the importance of embracing ones 'unacceptable'/'bad'/'unconscious' sides. And Spirituality 3.0 is about finding balance between the two. 

Also:

Hope this helps. 

• Upvote 1