Vala Dawn Fawn

Completion Process Webinar continuation

5 posts in this topic

It felt that a forum to continue today's webinar was requested~ Here we are, maybe. 

Anyone wanna discuss any of the topics? 

This thrills me to the core!!!  Finally trauma being revealed to it's core. May we all have the endurance to keep at it~ Aloha~ 

• Upvote 2

I've been met with instances where I've had the opportunity to help others through shadow work and am curious about the energy changes that happen. Last time my energy sky rocketed and I felt inhuman and spiritually on fire as though my excitement, passion and anxiousness were off the charts. Please help me understand these energy shifts if you feel called to. It was amazing but being that I was with others there may have been energy exchange, though my friend is the one who suggested it. I'm not sure that's what happened. Can you give this type of energy to another? I felt like the person I was speaking to was like a doorway. It was intense. 

Edited by Jackie Divine

I loved watching Teal's passion for this process, I could feel towards the end, that this is her baby. To the magnitude of everything she's ever shared with all of us being part of what had to be invested strategically through divine timing.

Her sharing her own personal wholeness through this beautiful process gives me a sense of encouragement I needed when I was 6 and again at 15, alone at 4am wondering how senseless it felt to be told "you always have choices."

Just by watching this webinar, i was able to nudge my 6, and 15 year old aspects and say "wake up sleeping beauties, you'll never believe what i finally found! You WERE right all along....you had no choices that could have been better than the ones you were making in that place in time, it feels like the waiting game is finally paying off for us and your wishes were heard because you weren't alone. I've come back to get you so we can safely embark on this part of our journey as we were meant to all along."

Id say, this webinar lined me up in a way that's enabled me to have courage and intent to heal by 'committing to trying this process' without uncertainty as my opponent.  Im ready to receive my book and get started!

While watching or attending the webinar, did anyone else reconnect with a significantly huge aspect(s) of past self? I'd love to hear if anyone has a story like mine!!

Edited by Lubalov33
  • Upvote 1

I love your experience Lubalov33! :) 

My doubt to share and to open up was triggered. It was amazing to feel all of the uncertainty turn into motivation. Such shifts in consciousness!!! I'm dancing still thinking about it. I truly appreciate all the ones diving deep and allowing for consciousness to shift in this plane towards self love. It's definitely a wild ride worth the joy experienced. Thank you for your authenticity! Thank you for being here. Thank you for being you. 

With all the love in my soul I share with this wonderful group of souls. Thank you. 

LubaLove33>

I so reconnected with parts of self~ I am not even sure that there are even words yet.  I found myself being regressed back to the 6 yr old also. I had a clear vision of her as we had a healing connection. I wanted to know if there was a replay from today. I feel that the need to watch again to really let more in this time. I felt the webinar lined me up with total trust in this process and my ability to make it through. I felt how scary it would be from my future self, to really leave the old and be my whole authentic self.