Craig

Another planet and its effect on us.

2 posts in this topic

Does anyone here believe in the Planet X theories. I have noticed some physical clues as to its near arrival. If this is true, is it the cleansing the planet required to move forward. Yes it can be a sad and fearful topic , but to ignore the signs could prevent any plan for survival. Teal and others have mentioned the days of darkness ect. Aboriginal people of Australia believe every 8000 yrs, the earth will shake and rattle , combining with a 90 degree pole shift. Humans have faced this many times before and we are still here. I believe this will be the new beginning we have been searching for. Spiritual awareness is here to see us through and into the future with a great change to our mindset. Gone with the old and into a very exciting and bold new time for all humanity. After all , we must go through some kind of dying to be reborn. I believe in sources intervention and we have seen it before, eg Noah,s great flood ect. It is projected and theorized that the poles will be on the equator and Antarctica will once again be a tropical oasis.and a new land mass will appear in place of the north pole area. The polar caps will continue to melt at a rapid rate after this event. The sea levels will rise and many earth plates will shift due to the polar movement. There are many maps on the net about what earth will look like after the shift. This whole process is said to take only seven weeks following a visual siting in our skies. The Zeta,s have a good website about this , including good tips on survival. I must stress that these scenarios are of the extreme and you may be in a safe area. Still some preparation is required to bring in a new divine and loving future for all survivors. PS sorry for the heavy over tones but I felt it important to raise awareness to this topic. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Craig said:

Aboriginal people of Australia believe every 8000 yrs, the earth will shake and rattle , combining with a 90 degree pole shift.

well that's terrifying. the day that it does come whenever it is I bet it will feel like a dream, like its really happening, people talked about it, but its happening! in our life time, both exiting and scary. I have heard someone say the kogi people said a second sun will come, not sure what that means I just remember hearing that.

Edited by Alex7