Damon is Awesome

Emotions or cognitive images?

7 posts in this topic

Ok so when we are doing the completion process or shadow work, when we feel the emotions and when u ask when way the first time I felt this way, do you get cognitive images all the time or have their been no images and u just stayed with the emotion? If no images then do u visualise placing emotion in a safe place? Because I've so far had images but I want to be ready if one doesn't come up

On 8/13/2016 at 5:14 PM, Damon is Awesome said:

Because I've so far had images but I want to be ready if one doesn't come up

Yes,  usually i have cognitive images and if i don't that means i had slept through class again :)

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎08‎-‎13 at 11:14 PM, Damon is Awesome said:

If no images then do u visualise placing emotion in a safe place?

Yes. I do this and i rarely if ever get clear images. I might be able to see some colored blurs at times but that is basically it. My main info intake is felt perception and knowing.
I can imagen things with relative clarity though so i can place feelings and emotions in a safer mental space thus improving the feeling/emotion. It can be scary though feeling something without seeing it. Like walking around with your eyes closed so you almost have to rely on sensations and a knowing what to do when they come up.

Try walking around in your home with your eyes closed...that is basically what i do with emotional integrations :P 

• Upvote 1

During most of my own healing work, I have mostly just felt strong emotions, and have tried to validate my own emotions. no images have been necessary. However, when I have asked my guides for help, and given myself time and space to accept what they give me, I am removed from this reality and placed temporarily in one that shows me something useful. Akashic records, showing me what experiences shaped my perspective, what pieces of human history shaped how I view this world.

I just wanted to mention that whatever message your body, your guides, or your higher self, gives you, that its the right message. it is sent out of love. even the pain. I keep seeing so many posts filled with so much pain... I wish I could help. I havnt fixed my own pain, so I know how unqualified I am... but my heart feels so much pain all the damn time, and seeing it here with real people who arent completely lost...

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Garnet said:

Yes,  usually i have cognitive images and if i don't that means i had slept through class again :)

hahahah, weve all slept through class here hahah

1 hour ago, Jerry Tyfting said:

Yes. I do this and i rarely if ever get clear images. I might be able to see some colored blurs at times but that is basically it. My main info intake is felt perception and knowing.
I can imagen things with relative clarity though so i can place feelings and emotions in a safer mental space thus improving the feeling/emotion. It can be scary though feeling something without seeing it. Like walking around with your eyes closed so you almost have to rely on sensations and a knowing what to do when they come up.

Try walking around in your home with your eyes closed...that is basically what i do with emotional integrations :P 

so I have to train myself to be daredevil, awesome

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Damon is Awesome said:

so I have to train myself to be daredevil, awesome

When you do this you can face pretty much anything. Like you eat traumas for breakfast xD hehe

• Upvote 1