Lleo Oneiro

LIFE LEPHE LURFANDO

38 posts in this topic

I want to know about it Leo...i want some wicked people to speak truth

Searched in google....couldnt find it....is it from book of enoch?

• Upvote 1

Enochian Alphabet:

@Amit This might help

First word is 'life'(malpirgi) in English 'The fires of life and increase' 

Edited by Teena

42 minutes ago, Amit said:

pls tell me the name of the book. I will buy it. Also, tell me if it would be called satanic to read such books. 

@Amit lol I didn't know about this or about any book relating to this , I googled the info and track the Enochian alphabet to decode what LLeo has said :D 

I am not drawn to this kind of books anyway. Perhaps Satan exists (negative entities)  hmmm does it matter to me? not really because my focus is somewhere else :D  People say what they want to say. If you feel like reading then go ahead and find the material  if not just look at it as another piece of the puzzle ;) 

I can see your focus is shifting on someone else or something else. And that is difficult to take. I just dont want any other puzzle now. Last one month was tiring to watch revelations videos. It seems some people are confident about end times. Teena, i wont be diplomatic about it, tell me your address, i may need shelter at your place...i hope the bed is bigger

37 minutes ago, Amit said:

I can see your focus is shifting on someone else or something else. And that is difficult to take. I just dont want any other puzzle now. Last one month was tiring to watch revelations videos. It seems some people are confident about end times. Teena, i wont be diplomatic about it, tell me your address, i may need shelter at your place...i hope the bed is bigger

@Amit  :surprise-yahoo-emoticon:didn't know that my direction of focus affected you until now!

I am confident about end times :D oh please  I don't need an apocalypse before end times! 

@Teena Lol. Apocalypse :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

I know you will better wish for end times. But where is your focus now?. To probe you further, is it Lleo or Yamanu by any chance? 

I dont stand a 1% chance with such a man in competition. I better focus on garnet and ana. World is not fair. Lleo would agree with me

51 minutes ago, Amit said:

Lol. Apocalypse :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

I know you will better wish for end times. But where is your focus now?. To probe you further, is it Lleo or Yamanu by any chance? 

I dont stand a 1% chance with such a man in competition. I better focus on garnet and ana. World is not fair. Lleo would agree with me

@Amit OMG Amit! please don't create any controversy here. How did you even come up with these names? The whole focus is on me rite now so no need to compete :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

@Teena Noproblem. If you say so...i wont create any controversy. Focus on yourself and tell us what you observe there. Fyi i am going back to Bombay...will start community there.

4 minutes ago, Amit said:

Noproblem. If you say so...i wont create any controversy. Focus on yourself and tell us what you observe there. Fyi i am going back to Bombay...will start community there.

@Amit Thank you :D sure I will.

Oh nice so there is going to be a community is Bombay! 

1 hour ago, Esoterics101 said:

Una Palabra no dice nada,

Y al miso tiempo lo esconde todo,

Igual  que el Viento que esconde el auga,

Como las Flores esconden El lodo...

@Esoterics101 can you share the meaning please ?

It's piece of a poem, called " una palabra" by Carlos Varela, describing how words can hide meaning if misunderstood. 

Enochian Magick is powerful, this much is known. However,regarding its application, if misinterpreted it's kinda useless.

The "words" posted above are tools given to those who don't know how to use em, yet. The word itself doesnt carry anything really, (yes, it interacts via sound waves with your environment,not quite what I mean) enochian Magick involves certain words of power, but it's the knowledge and understanding of these words or tones that allows one to interact with them. 

Hence ,"una palabra no dice nada, y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo"

In English,  "a word doesnt say anything,

And at the same time it hides everything"

Tied to the words above that are shrouded in mystery, essentially gibberish that hides true power. It was my initial reaction to seeing enochian mantras posted, how many sought out the knowledge of how to use this? To me this entire thread is like bait to get others to seek certain information. Just in learning how to apply this mantra one would attain a powerfull skillset. 

The poem itself, to me anyways, is about seeing through lies and deceptions, even misconceptions of our own. One could chant in a language they can't quite grasp, or one can learn to discern on their own, thus relieving the wicked of their need to speak truth by allowing one to discern and navigate the "falsehoods" spoken therein. 

The poem came to mind when reading the original post.

"Igual que el viento que esconde auga,

Como las Flores que esconden lodo"

Like the wind that hides the rain

Like the flowers hide the mud...

This mantra is metaphorically the rain, the wind that carries it is the knowledge of enochian Magick . 

The flowers here is the ability to seek truth in others, the mud the flower hides is the base of that ability, discernment... 

It was just a thought that popped in...

@Esoterics101 Thank you very much for sharing. Such an insightful poem! very beautiful indeed. I agree with you  when it comes to discernment.  

Edited by Teena