Sign in to follow this  
Guest amy f

how to let go of the old reality and adjust to the new

5 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

I cant help but feel fearful of what is to come, even though all this world change has a positive reason behind it. I want to allow my fear so I don't resist it but I don't know how to allow it and not allow it to control my focus. Fear seems to be able to take over focus because it's so strong. I want to be a vibrational match to the new but I think my fear is my dominant vibration and that makes me worried. Because as teal said, now it's not all about positive focus and closing your eyes to the negative and the external reality, it's about opening your eyes and making that change now because we don't have time to go back to slee. We have to wake up or that may have consequences. I dont want to be filled with regret. I want to make a change but I don't know where to begin. If it's not about focusing on ourselves entirely right now how are we to focus on the world and simultaneously be a vibrational match to the need? How can one observe what's going on from a higher perspective? I hate when people say it's going to be alright and everything is just perfect and in divine order. I see how that is true but it's like they are trying to blind themselves from the shadow side of it.. It's also not perfect. We live in a reality that is terrifying to be in. It's HARD.  But I guess hard does not mean impossible. So what now? I would appreciate advice from someone who understands and experiences both sides of the coin, the higher and lower perspective of this divine hurricane that seems to be eternal. Thank you.

Edited by amy f

okay, there's source perspective and there's the human collective consciousness, so if someone has the thought I hate going to work, or anything that just doesn't feel right, that adds up and the universe will change that because you are asking for it, even though it is a subconscious thing and you have to do it here, the universe listens and if billions of people are thinking that same thought, the universe will change it because everyone is asking for it. so if people don't change, even though they can do whatever they want, the universe is changing this place because the collective consciousness asked for it. its sort of a slave planet, I'm not going to lie lol and so it will change because we asked for it.

humans on a consciousness scale are babies knowing about the universe and other beings and life after death, we're babies when it comes to that stuff but we will evolve spiritually too, it isn't a joke or part of a religion, its real, you are god and this is just an experience. Earth as a whole is evolving more than just this small human perspective, if you don't evolve, you will die. and death is nothing too, it goes on, nobody is afraid to go to sleep, but its the same thing, that's from a higher perspective but yes death hurts a lot, losing someone and all that isn't fun at all. the people who die aren't gone either, if you can go out of body or are a lucid dreamer you can see them there, or feel them. it isn't personal, but earth is evolving and its a being, were just riding it.

• Upvote 2

Your answer is in your heart. The answer is in everybody's heart. Whoever tells you that the answer is outside is a deceiver. It's always about focusing on yourself. The external world is a reflection of who you are within. What you are feeling and thinking now becomes your external reality. When you look within your heart, you will find your Infinite Soul that has the answer to everything since it is the universe. What you must do is realize your power. You must connect your very own higher self who is also you.

When you transmute your vibration of fear to love, you become love embodied. You become 5th dimensional. To transmute fear, you must accept, understand, and let it go. You are not supposed to hold on to fear. You must transcend it like the very many Ascended Masters of the past. When you let go of fear you become Christlike which is a being of pure love.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1

Focusing on fear always leads to death. The reason why this is a prison planet is because the vibration of fear is too high. Fear is limiting. Fear is the very vibration that imprisons us. The vibration of fear is what keeps the reincarnation cycle working. When you die fearlessly, you exit the reincarnation cycle.

I agree with Alex7. If you don't transcend fear during the ascension process, you will die and reincarnate back into an alternate 3D Earth or some other 3D planet. The ones that have become 5th dimensional will ascend with Earth to the 5th dimension. In the 5th dimension, the only vibration there is love. Fear does not exist in the 5th dimension and above.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Atom said:

Focusing on fear always leads to death. The reason why this is a prison planet is because the vibration of fear is too high. Fear is limiting. Fear is the very vibration that imprisons us. The vibration of fear is what keeps the reincarnation cycle working. When you die fearlessly, you exit the reincarnation cycle.

I agree with Alex7. If you don't transcend fear during the ascension process, you will die and reincarnate back into an alternate 3D Earth or some other 3D planet. The ones that have become 5th dimensional will ascend with Earth to the 5th dimension. In the 5th dimension, the only vibration there is love. Fear does not exist in the 5th dimension and above.

I see humans as bacteria, there is no separation, just think of moldy bread, that mold is one thing, so are we lol, and we kill ourselves, distance ourselves, but we are one being, no matter the race, there's no fucking chosen race, its one thing. I'm you, you're me for real, even when I die, the human being as a whole goes on.

huge-crowd-0011.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1