Micah

What is lurking in the upper corners of the room?

15 posts in this topic

file-page1.jpgfile-page2.jpg

These two pictures below that I just added in addition are pictures I took in 2009 inside of Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Old City of Jerusalem, Israel. These may be examples of energy that are not so negative (white orbs). When I took these two pictures, it wasn't with the attempt to catch orbs. I was just being a tourist and snapping away. I don't have pictures of any negative energy.

Tomb of Jesushttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Holy_Sepulchre#/media/File:Aedicule_which_supposedly_encloses_the_tomb_of_Jesus-LR1.jpg

DSCN0727.JPG

JesusTomb.jpg

LSP!!.jpg

Edited by Micah
  • Upvote 2

I couldn't follow much and i think the last downloadable you sent wasn't complete.. >>'' either way, what you showed here, I finally after some time seen the green ones.  >>''  I have a story to share too if you don't mind.  out in my garden some weeks ago, I wasn't in any low vibration at all and this sphere that was as big as both of my hands put together and it was a light blue, hard to describe but i checked and my laptop was not reflecting and couldn't produce that size and tone of color through the window and i could see it wasn't a reflection either.  it really had it's own light.. i still don't know what i was beholding.. shall i send an image of what it looked like approximately.

4 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

I couldn't follow much and i think the last downloadable you sent wasn't complete.. >>'' either way, what you showed here, I finally after some time seen the green ones.  >>''  I have a story to share too if you don't mind.  out in my garden some weeks ago, I wasn't in any low vibration at all and this sphere that was as big as both of my hands put together and it was a light blue, hard to describe but i checked and my laptop was not reflecting and couldn't produce that size and tone of color through the window and i could see it wasn't a reflection either.  it really had it's own light.. i still don't know what i was beholding.. shall i send an image of what it looked like approximately.

4 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

Interesting story, I would like to hear more. The pictures with the white orbs are just pictures I posted of energy that may not be negative. These white orbs are everywhere, they they appear to be gathering in this photo but NOT in the same way I was explaining about the negative energy in the upper corners. 

Edited by Micah

13 minutes ago, AbsoluteWave said:

@Micah  Shall I send the image that is rather close to what i saw?  Also, if i didn't, this was at the dead of night

Yes, please do.

24 minutes ago, AbsoluteWave said:

@Micah  Shall I send the image that is rather close to what i saw?  Also, if i didn't, this was at the dead of night

Ok, look now, I fixed everything haha

10 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

Wow! did you take these pictures yourself? I am really interested in the second and third photo you posted. 

1 minute ago, Micah said:

Wow! did you take these pictures yourself? I am really interested in the second and third photo you posted. 

The second one is an orb for sure.

37 minutes ago, AbsoluteWave said:

Blue%2Bobject%2Bproducing%2Bwhite%2Borb. These are as close as i could find,

main-qimg-674294c5aff655a7919bb25aceb0db2e.png

energy_ball_2_by_anuden-d4zlwga.png

jaSeB8h.png

I have seen the second one in one of my photos.

• Upvote 1

@Atom  I see a karate kid and then orbs  :D

@Micah Interesting post Micah! I haven't noticed any yet but will check my pictures and see if there are any :D

4 minutes ago, Micah said:

I see 8 white orbs in your picture, there are probably more.

They are my Guardians.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Atom said:

They are my Guardians.

I see 5 right in your immediate space and then I see countless to the left of you in the yard behind you just above the white fence in the back. I noticed that if you look at the computer monitor from the above position down at the screen, the orbs become more visible on a digital picture at least. 

Edited by Micah
position*
  • Upvote 1

@AbsoluteWave I've been reading alot of Cory Goode's stuff on the Spear Beings and Blue Avians. It may be that they were visiting you, if you see a blue orb again give it permission to take you, you won't regret it.