M_The_Raven

Does anyone understand this yod?

11 posts in this topic

A really charged month for me.  Unrest.   

Intensity.  

Ego

lack of center. 

Jumping off the walls.   

I think it's been an intense month.   I am overwhelmed.  Anyone else feel that energy?

i started eating candy out of no where and i haven't had it in like 2 years? yeah i don't know lol  im like i want to express knowledge of self! but ill keep it to myself unless someone asks lol.

• Upvote 1

Lol.  I don't know what it is.  I read the Ascension syndrome.   I'm not quite sure it's that.  Because   I think I've already gone through that and acclimated a while ago  

I felt like I was catapulted into something from my past.   In this life.  Traumas and joys.  And then went even further.   Back to the seed.    Then went even further.  

Perhaps even my last lifetime. 

And now I feel like the moon coming round will be a powerful shift.  Like 

you ever see those movies about outer space launching ?   The spaceship has the rocket boosters.  Then they reach the exosphere.    they detach.  And the boosters detach from the craft.  

fall back into the atmosphere.  And burn up and the ship keeps on cruising to the next Galaxy? 

I feel like I'm about to detach.  But I had to go really painfully and intensely into past to do it.   

I felt I had to confront something from my past.  This month.  In a really uncomfortable way.  But in order to detach and cruise on to next world. 

Edited by M_The_Raven
  • Upvote 1

Those are awakening/ascension/DNA activation symptoms. Part of ascending are facing, and transmuting our fears to love, remembering our past and letting it go.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

i started eating candy out of no where and i haven't had it in like 2 years? yeah i don't know lol  im like i want to express knowledge of self! but ill keep it to myself unless someone asks lol.

Feel free to share Alex.  

@atom 

Maybe -- you think it's the lions gate?

http://gostica.com/spiritual-lifestile/lionsgate-opening-august-8th-ready-accept-abundance/

39 minutes ago, Atom said:

Those are awakening/ascension/DNA activation symptoms. Part o

40 minutes ago, Atom said:

Those are awakening/ascension/DNA activation symptoms. Part of ascending are facing, and transmuting our fears to love, remembering our past and letting it go.

so.   I'm heading into the portal?   

Good!   

I didn't like going into the past.  

I kept seeing the fool tarot popping up.  and the Hebrew letter Aleph everywhere last week. 

It was a very torpid week.   I felt like I was being pulled into a thousand diff directions. I felt soooooo emotional.   Up and down.  Rollercoaster ride 

I like to play around with my body, my body is just a vehicle and my soul that is invisible experiments with it. completely change diet, quit tv, quit being around low vibration people, fasting, no ejaculation for month at a time lol and you can turn off any desire really, so my human body isn't as strong as my soul, but.... I find it really really hard to love myself down here even though I know im loved and I can even bring up the real feeling in me, very rarely can people do that I found. so the word love offends me because the word itself means absolutely nothing at all. once you "Master yourself" or are on that road you can filter out the people who are the real deal and just being parrots, and yeah, its pretty rare. I feel androgynous and my body matches it, I hate talking about it because I can't even explain that shit. I'm not from here, my soul isn't at least, and I hate that people don't love unconditionally, that right there is the hardest thing for me, to hurt yourself, I don't get it... I love people from a distance because its rarely mutual, I don't expect the same love back.

you're god all that is true, that's common sense I think, well I hope so.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

I like to play around with my body, my body is just a vehicle and my soul that is invisible experiments with it. completely change diet, quit tv, quit being around low vibration people, fasting, no ejaculation for month at a time lol and you can turn off any desire really, so my human body isn't as strong as my soul, but.... I find it really really hard to love myself down here even though I know im loved and I can even bring up the real feeling in me, very rarely can people do that I found. so the word love offends me because the word itself means absolutely nothing at all. once you "Master yourself" or are on that road you can filter out the people who are the real deal and just being parrots, and yeah, its pretty rare. I feel androgynous and my body matches it, I hate talking about it because I can't even explain that shit. I'm not from here, my soul isn't at least, and I hate that people don't love unconditionally, that right there is the hardest thing for me, to hurt yourself, I don't get it... I love people from a distance because its rarely mutual, I don't expect the same love back.

you're god all that is true, that's common sense I think, well I hope so.

I understand though.   

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, M_The_Raven said:

I understand though.   

most people here and cool, im just saying in real life when I go outside, I just get reminded that this will evolve, its just in the baby stages, im just a part of the 100th monkey thing. if one wakes up the others will wake up. earth one day, will be very nice though lol.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1