Old Soul777

What happens after reincarnation? Updated

6 posts in this topic

It's a pressing matter for me because about a year ago I went to Teal's workshop in New York City. I was called up on stage and I asked if I was on my last life and she said yes it is. I look at a theme in this world and that is the theme of evolution. We, as in us, society, and the world evolve and will continue to evolve. Could the same thing be said for our souls? That there is no salvation only perpetual evolution. I imagine that I would become a spirit guide after this life. I wonder, is that the only thing to do when this over? Are we damned to undergo more reincarnation and more evolution or is there such thing as a salvation. A salvation where no matter where you are in your development you can simply exist in free will and live in non physical energy according to your values. What are you guys thoughts?

Edited by Old Soul777

More reincarnation or you reach Nirvana. After releasing all fears and becoming love, you reach the heavenly state of Nirvana or Christ Consciousness.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1

A good source of info for the various things that can happen after death for an advanced soul that has learned all that it needs to "graduate" from reincarnating into a physical body is author Michael Newton's books Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls. Some food for thought anyway...

According to the above books, a soul that no longer needs to reincarnate can move on to being a spirit guide if it wishes, or it can move on to doing a number of other things, like being an animal caretaker, singing or working with energy in various ways, including healing and more, all according to the souls abilities, interests and passions. After enough soul evolution, the soul can quit incarnating into a physical body and move on to it's next stage of evolution.

Soul evolution is something that takes thousands of years; even many thousands for some.

• Upvote 1

On August 17, 2016 at 7:33 PM, Sephiroth88 said:

A good source of info for the various things that can happen after death for an advanced soul that has learned all that it needs to "graduate" from reincarnating into a physical body is author Michael Newton's books Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls. Some food for thought anyway...

According to the above books, a soul that no longer needs to reincarnate can move on to being a spirit guide if it wishes, or it can move on to doing a number of other things, like being an animal caretaker, singing or working with energy in various ways, including healing and more, all according to the souls abilities, interests and passions. After enough soul evolution, the soul can quit incarnating into a physical body and move on to it's next stage of evolution.

Soul evolution is something that takes thousands of years; even many thousands for some.

Interesting, thanks for the books I'll look into it. My interests and passions really align with the way of the warrior and being a soldier serving the greater good of a country. Do you think it's possible to be a so-called "soul soldier". Where I can incarnate to earth to serve a country in need in time of war? Or could just be a soldier not having to incarnate? I'm trying to think what would do for eternity if I had a choice. Being a soldier is what I would do for eternity if I had the choice to do so. The prospect of being a guide doesn't sound so appealing. I honestly would rather keep incarnating back to earth as a soldier than be a guide. I hope I can come back to earth after my last incarnation, this place is so beautiful... Life down here isn't so bad once you get used to it. Anyway, what are your thoughts?

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 9:11 AM, Old Soul777 said:

Interesting, thanks for the books I'll look into it. My interests and passions really align with the way of the warrior and being a soldier serving the greater good of a country. Do you think it's possible to be a so-called "soul soldier". Where I can incarnate to earth to serve a country in need in time of war? Or could just be a soldier not having to incarnate? I'm trying to think what would do for eternity if I had a choice. Being a soldier is what I would do for eternity if I had the choice to do so. The prospect of being a guide doesn't sound so appealing. I honestly would rather keep incarnating back to earth as a soldier than be a guide. I hope I can come back to earth after my last incarnation, this place is so beautiful... Life down here isn't so bad once you get used to it. Anyway, what are your thoughts?

About being a "soul soldier". . .I have mixed feelings and thoughts about that. On one hand, I could see why. On the other hand, I feel that fighting and killing in a war is at least generally a low-consciousness activity, that really seems to benefit no one, whether you get killed or live to tell the tale, no matter which side you're on. At least that's the case here on earth. But, as the saying goes, "As above, so below, so below, as above".

But, if your soul can take part in helping defend others who cannot stand up to those oppressing them, I can understand that. I just don't know if there would be a situation in the afterlife or in other realities that you could enter into where you could have the opportunity to serve the greater good of a country, or a cause, or a group of people. Maybe there is, I don't know.

Another thing to consider is the concept of oneness in the universe. We are all individual expressions of the One (Source). There is no real separation between you and others at a quantum level or at a high enough level of consciousness. Ego does serve a purpose for things in the physical 3D earth, but it also gives us the illusion of separation. Because of ego, we have been divided into countries, races, classes, provinces and so on.

Now, I did not say that one would have to become a spirit guide after reaching a point of no longer needing to reincarnate. It's just one possible choice. I'm sure you have other abilities and talents to put to use, or that there will be other venues in which to express yourself that would be in keeping with what and who you truly are without having to kill "others".

13 minutes ago, Sephiroth88 said:

About being a "soul soldier". . .I have mixed feelings and thoughts about that. On one hand, I could see why. On the other hand, I feel that fighting and killing in a war is at least generally a low-consciousness activity, that really seems to benefit no one, whether you get killed or live to tell the tale, no matter which side you're on. At least that's the case here on earth. But, as the saying goes, "As above, so below, so below, as above".

But, if your soul can take part in helping defend others who cannot stand up to those oppressing them, I can understand that. I just don't know if there would be a situation in the afterlife or in other realities that you could enter into where you could have the opportunity to serve the greater good of a country, or a cause, or a group of people. Maybe there is, I don't know.

Another thing to consider is the concept of oneness in the universe. We are all individual expressions of the One (Source). There is no real separation between you and others at a quantum level or at a high enough level of consciousness. Ego does serve a purpose for things in the physical 3D earth, but it also gives us the illusion of separation. Because of ego, we have been divided into countries, races, classes, provinces and so on.

Now, I did not say that one would have to become a spirit guide after reaching a point of no longer needing to reincarnate. It's just one possible choice. I'm sure you have other abilities and talents to put to use, or that there will be other venues in which to express yourself that would be in keeping with what and who you truly are without having to kill "others".

Well said. I guess I won't really know what to do until I'm finally back with source consciousness. I appreciate your well versed opinion about the subject matter. It seems my soul really enjoyed being a soldier and I guess it wanted to reactivate this expression. But your right it is a "low consciousness" activity. There must be much better thing to invest time in the after world. I'm so glad I got to get someone else's opinion on this topic.  Now all I can do is wait and see what time will reveal. 

Thank you very much!!! 

• Upvote 1