ِِAmr Al-shura

10 Seconds of love

11 posts in this topic

As a first topic; let's all give 10 seconds of our time and send love to this place. It has so many things going on. Send your love and light and pray for peace

<3 <3 <3 <3 

• Upvote 9

On 6/11/2016 at 0:20 AM, ِِAmr Al-shura said:

As a first topic; let's all give 10 seconds of our time and send love to this place. It has so many things going on. Send your love and light and pray for peace

<3 <3 <3 <3 

I gave 10, then added another 7 seconds out of habit,lol. Cheers. ;) 

• Upvote 3

I have also hoped for peace in Palestine for a long time. I will send some love that way.

Even though there is great suffering, there is still hope. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hope for the indigenous Jews to be strong in their 3000 years homeland. They are the real Palestinians and a blessing to the world every day.

I pray for them so their surrounding neighbors will finally let them live in peace in Judea and Samaria like their fathers did thousands of years ago.

Love and light to those who fall victim to false propaganda.

The war will never be won with weapons, Israel enemies have been trying for over 100 years with no success.

The only hope is when the civilization that is seeking to build a better world will win the civilization that wants to destroy it,  when those who sanctify life will win those who sanctify death.

Peace and Love to all!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Jack the One, you speak as if Jews are the only humans worthy of living in Palestine because they supposedly were there 3,000 years ago.  The only indigenous people of Palestine (regardless of faith or non-faith) are the ones who were living there on the spot when Israel became a country in 1948 - and this happened by the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians.  My family & friend's families are living living proof.  My great grandparents' burials are my dead's living proof.

You speak of peace as if to say Israel does not have the most sophisticated weapons she uses on Palestinians, Lebanese & Syrians.  Palestinians have no air force, army or navy.  They have no means to protect themselves yet Israel, the occupier, expects the people she occupies to protect her and assure her safety. 

Do not dare say that Jews are entitled to Judea & Samaria.  They are called Gaza & the West Bank by the way.  European Jews historically have had NO connection to the land, only Eastern Jews have.  Stop using this false excuse.  And even if it's true, it is no justification to brutally occupy and dehumanize the 7 million plus Palestinians who live there.  What Palestinians want is one land for all people, with equal rights for all.  NO to Jewish superiority, YES to  equality for  Christians, Muslims, and all other faiths and non-faiths.  

Sad that you speak of separate civilizations claiming yours to be superior.   If you mean the state of Israel (Apartheid Israel), then this is precisely the evil one that needs to go, along with Palestinian leaderships (both are proxy governments).  Racists like you cannot possibly contribute to peaceful co-existence based on justice & equality for all.  Shocked that someone who follows Teal can have this state of mind. 

Edited by arabesque
grammar & spelling
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Firstly  I would like to state that I am an American who was raised in a Christian household.  Granted I do not have a full scope of knowledge in geo politics it is my opinion that the reason that we have all the turmoil in the Middle East is because of the creation of the state of Israel.  No one religion is superior to another.  In fact millions of all faiths have died in the name of religion  The great message of all the prophets have been of peace, love and compassion for all of humanity and to bring one back to Source/God.  It is a sad fact the 'leaders" of the faiths have perverted the the truth and have caused death and destruction in the name of God.  

We all deserve respect and love above all else. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Jack the one for your amazing post.

I actually live in Judea and Samaria, and see the reality on the ground every single day.

First of all, did you know that only 5% of Judea and Samaria is populated? Meaning that potentially there is more than enough space for all of us to live in peace. No one is taking anyone else's homes. 

So why don't we have peace in Israel? Well, one thing I know. I educate my children to believe and live in peace every day. We don't allow messages of hate in our home, and the same goes for the energy of my entire town and all the Jewish towns in Judea and Samaria. (Fun fact - notice that the name "Judea"- the name of this region for 3000 years- comes from the word "Jew". Meaning- JEWS are indigenous to JUDEA.)  

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for our Arab neighbours. The Palestinian Arabs, collectively, educate  their children to hate, murder and despise Jews, and the Jewish state. The Palestinians have a victim mentality, and although they have received billions and billions in aid they are worse off for it, and continue to blame Israel for their woes. Until they can learn to be grateful for what they have, and WANT to live in peace with us there will continue to be strife, fear and hatred here.

The last thing the Palestinians need from the world is money. They need help with manifesting positive energy. Ambra, arabesque and all the rest- do some soul searching. Do you really care about the Palestinians? Do you want to truly help them live a better life? I invite you to come to Israel, stop participating in hate-filled, staged "protests" / "check-point monitoring"/"proof of Palestinian genocide"etc. All that activists do with these anti-Israel activities is continue feeding the circle of hate and victimhood. Do you really want to make a difference? Amazing. Here's a great way to start-  visit Palestinian arab towns and start teaching them how to live a positive life.

Edited by mygod7
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Educate yourself about Jews and Fakasinians in Israel. JEWS are from JUDEA , You don't seem to concerned about Hamas throwing Gay Palestinians off the roof, or Palestinians killing girls for being rapped rather then punish the rapist. Arabs in Israel enjoy the most freedom in the Middles east in Israel. Arab countries are biggoted apartheid states who kill Jews and Christians. It's Amazing that a weterner would side with Genocidal terrorist Arabs over Jews. But not to worry, Europe is now getting the Muslims they claim to love so much that are part of the religion of peace. Let's see how long Europe will last. 

LEARN HISTORY. Not Muslim and Liberal propaganda showing hatred for Jews.