Starlight

Why so little 'Diagnosis' in the alternative health world??

9 posts in this topic

I don't understand why 'diagnosis' is such a rare commodity?

ive had plenty of lovely conversations, but I've yet to meet a healer who dares to identify anything specific.

I've spent a lot of money to sit in front of people, while I diagnose myself..

Im particularly confused by healers who claim to be able to 'see' energy at deeper levels, but then then keep their feedback so vague it's meaningless.

Also none I've met seem to have any ordered approach..so you never know if there is progress, again I feel they keep it vague to protect themselves from accountability or even questions. 

I even went to advanced students of the Barbara Brennan school who could tell me nothing. Only offer what I could have found in a positive thinking book. 

I recently went to yet another recommended practitioner spent money I don't really have and as usual, came out not much wiser..

I'd be interested to hear if people have had a better experience than I have and really felt the practitioner they worked with was solid, skilled, had the skills they claimed to have and produced either physical improvements or transformative insight into the issues you present with.

thanks!

to add further info, I was years trying different healers and not a single person picked up on serious neglect, on abuse, on sexual abuse..all of which I was in denial about and had no conscious access to. I was treated by 100% of these people as someone who had 'anxiety and worries too much', somone who needed to 'be more positive', 'let go of the past' (how can you let go of a past you can't remember??!!) 

I feel so angry now that I gave these people my faith, and my money, and really, in retrospect, few of them had a clue and many of them were absolutely not personally developed enough to put themselves forward as 'healers'. They had all the lingo but they simple did not have the insight, the sensitivity or the energy skills they claimed. It was very damaging and demoralising for me.

im delighted to discover Teal's work as she make distinctions none of these people would have been capable of making.. 

Edited by Starlight
  • Upvote 2

the people who have had hard lives or have had bad experiences in life that caused trauma are the best healers in my opinion, experience is better than reading about it. you need to find like a older version of you who been there done that and can talk to you like a human, not like a doctor. listen and love you when you speak and talk about dark stuff. they're out there, but they legally cant say they can heal you. it is more emotional than anything.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

Hi Alex7 yes, just not so easy to find..

It was only when I went to a Rape crisis centre, did I find the start of my own healing path, even within that perhaps you can be unlucky, but I have been very fortunate to have an amazing counsellor. To receive validation and to have someone believe you, when you constantly doubt yourself, is totally transforming.

The opposite of going to an energy healer, who talks vaguely about chakra blockages.. when your whole energy-system is in severe crisis and you are desperate for help and validation that it's not 'all in your mind'

I am very glad you found good practitioners Walt.. When I think of all the 'energy healers' I've come across...you see I do believe in energy healing, I just think there are very few people with real power in this area.. good intentions, but not skill or power. Perhaps it's as you say, a particular absence of knowledge and experience around trauma. But surely that's fundamental to healing..yet I think that is the missing area of understanding.

Edited by Starlight

Hi Walt. But aren't feelings energy like everything else?

I did meet one great guy and he was an energy healer, though I didn't get to work with him unfortunately  his explanation was great and always stays with me. He said sickness is healed through insight, and energy healing is the process of raising a person's energy levels so that they gain that insight.

The insight is usually about love/lack of love.. always about truth. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks Walt. Here's to the core and to the journey there :)

on the whole 'seeing energy' thing. I'm pretty sure a great many healers that claim to, can't see a thing.

I'm saying this due to the answers and reactions  I've received when I probed a little.. 

What they can do is 'sense' energy with feeling and intuition which is great but it's not the same.

If that's their skill then they should use words accurately..and say sense energy rather than 'see it visually'. 

Edited by Starlight

Yes I agree. Which is part of the pointlessness of certain types of energy healing, they work at the symptom level. 

Although that said, symptoms can be very painful and the first task is to get out of pain, so maybe that type of healing is a good step towards. 

Diagnosis only serve the purpose to give a name to disease so they can sell the cure.

Healing from inside doesn't need a diagnosis because the cure is always the same:

1. Heal your body eating real food and natural supplements
2. Heal your spirit living a life that honors who you are
3. Stay in a good physical shape

Learn more here: http://fabriziofusco.com/

• Upvote 1

On 11/08/2016 at 11:54 AM, Starlight said:

I don't understand why 'diagnosis' is such a rare commodity?

ive had plenty of lovely conversations, but I've yet to meet a healer who dares to identify anything specific.

I've spent a lot of money to sit in front of people, while I diagnose myself..

Im particularly confused by healers who claim to be able to 'see' energy at deeper levels, but then then keep their feedback so vague it's meaningless.

Also none I've met seem to have any ordered approach..so you never know if there is progress, again I feel they keep it vague to protect themselves from accountability or even questions. 

I even went to advanced students of the Barbara Brennan school who could tell me nothing. Only offer what I could have found in a positive thinking book. 

I recently went to yet another recommended practitioner spent money I don't really have and as usual, came out not much wiser..

I'd be interested to hear if people have had a better experience than I have and really felt the practitioner they worked with was solid, skilled, had the skills they claimed to have and produced either physical improvements or transformative insight into the issues you present with.

thanks!

to add further info, I was years trying different healers and not a single person picked up on serious neglect, on abuse, on sexual abuse..all of which I was in denial about and had no conscious access to. I was treated by 100% of these people as someone who had 'anxiety and worries too much', somone who needed to 'be more positive', 'let go of the past' (how can you let go of a past you can't remember??!!) 

I feel so angry now that I gave these people my faith, and my money, and really, in retrospect, few of them had a clue and many of them were absolutely not personally developed enough to put themselves forward as 'healers'. They had all the lingo but they simple did not have the insight, the sensitivity or the energy skills they claimed. It was very damaging and demoralising for me.

im delighted to discover Teal's work as she make distinctions none of these people would have been capable of making.. 

I think there's several reasons for what you describe:

1. They just have no idea, they aren't experienced or skilled or wise enough. They can just read people on a surface level, which is sometimes enough.

2. They have an idea but they don't want to tell you directly for fear of making it worse. Perhaps they see how bad it is but they don't want to tell you just how bad it is because then you'd really start to feel terrible. If their intent is to help you heal then it can sometimes serve a purpose by not revealing everything too quickly. Your healing depends on feeling good, after all. I don't like this approach but I can understand it.

3. Something in between the last two where maybe they have the skill and experience but for some reason they just can't help you specifically. Perhaps your problems are out of their area of expertise.

Personally I think it's most often number 1 but on the few occasions I've seen a genuinely skilled person doing the reading, I've noticed they are OK about being very direct about certain sensitive things, but they will hold back some details as well, because they have the wisdom to understand that it wouldn't be beneficial for you to be told something at that moment. This is frustrating and annoying when you're on the receiving end of it. If you watch Teal's videos then FYI she holds back a lot too. It's because she, like any good psychic and healer, understands the need to speak to people at a certain level. Too high or too low a level doesn't produce the best results. It has to be just right.

seks abuse on a young age is a bit more diffecult to get out.

You need for that a Healer whos not afraid to push a bit.

If you have one whois not 100% confident he cannot lead you.

And for the seeing or feeling the stuck energy its nice if they can but is not needed to solve the problem.

Cause you have to find it and run it out. He cant do that for  you he can only assit you finding it and solve.