Betty256

Need advice

6 posts in this topic

I'm 25 years old and I'm planning to undergo breast augmentation surgery (http://www.drfoudaneel.com/breast-augmentation-montreal/ ) from Dr. Omar Fouda Neel in Montreal but prior to the consultation I would like to know more about this surgery. I don't know much about this, none of my friends or relatives had done this. I searched for tips that makes the boobs look bigger and I saw about augmentation surgery. So I thought of giving it a try. I would be grateful if you could share more details about it. Thanks!!

I don't know much about these surgeries but please research. There are always more than one option. I have worked with lingerie in the past and i have met women who were not happy with their implants and wished they have done it differently. I am not trying to discourage you though. You probably have good reasons if you're seriously looking into that.

Much love ❤

I have a friend that had twins and she loved her boobs when she was pregnant and when they deflated she had breast implants and is very happy, she's also quite young around early twenties

Be aware of the fact that a body has a complex energy network.

They can be getting messed up by putting stuff in what is not natural to the body.

Dont wanna worry you but i would first find anything i could about a female body and energy lines.

Teeht fillings are already a big burden on that network and they even slowly poison body cause of the fact that they slowly loosing moloculs.