These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for registration and participation to Teal Swan's Curveball Retreats.
By registering to a retreat and/or workshop you agree to the following:
- If you pay the deposit, you are required to pay the remainder of the sum 3 weeks (21 days) before the start of the program. If you do not pay the remainder of the sum 21 days before the first day of the workshop your registration will be cancelled and all the money you have paid will not be refunded.
- Your registration is not valid until the full payment is made. Therefore if or when you book any flight, transportation, accommodation or other tickets, it is not the responsibility of Teal Eye LLC.
- Cancellation Policy: When cancelling your registration, $900 is non-refundable. Within 3 weeks (21 days) of the retreat, any of the fee paid is completely non-refundable.
- You acknowledge that the retreat does not include a personal or private session or consultation with Teal Swan.
- You agree that you will not ask Teal Swan personal questions.
- You are not permitted to bring outside people to the retreat. Only people that have paid the full amount for the retreat taking place in the moment and people that work or volunteer for the retreat are welcome on the property.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for your own insurance while traveling in and out of the retreat location and during the dates of the retreat you are registering for.
- We reserve the right to cancel any registration at any time.
- COVID-19 Safety Policy: At the Curveball event you're not required to wear a face mask. Other precautions will be taken as best as possible, including Continual Hand Washing, Hand Sanitizer, Personal Drinking Containers. If you have any concerns about our COVID-19 policy please contact us before the event.
- For People from outside the U.S. please make sure to research how travel restrictions affect your country in regards to the U.S. You may be required to quarantine before/after your travel - please be aware and arrange your travels in accordance to the restrictions.
- Recording Policy: When participating in the Curveball event, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. Your entry and presence on the event premises constitutes your consent to be photographed, filmed, and/or otherwise recorded and to the release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction of any and all recorded media of your appearance, voice, and name for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity in connection with the Teal Eye LLC and its initiatives, including, by way of example only, use on websites, in social media, news and advertising.
By entering the event, you waive and release any claims you may have related to the use of recorded media of you at the event, including, without limitation, any right to inspect or approve the photo, video or audio recording of you, any claims for invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, defamation, and copyright infringement or for any fees for use of such record media.
You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent. If you do not agree to the foregoing, please do not enter the event.